- Added top soil berm planted with Asian Jasmine ground cover in the backyard
- Cleared underbrush from the property
- Installed new custom drapery in the living room
- Installed new kitchen light fixtures
- Added two wall sconces to the dining room
- Installed LED security lighting in the front and backyards
- Installed a whole home monitored security system
- Painted the den/TV room
- Installed under the kitchen sink water purification system
- Re-painted the back deck
- Constructed a brick lawn border throughout the landscape
- Added a lighted water fountain adjacent to the rear deck in the backyard (See photo below)
- Constructed a lighted brick mailbox (see photo below)
- Refurbished the half basement. Converted it into a dual-purpose basement workshop and storm shelter.
- Repainted the back deck.
- Installed a ventilation fan in the basement.
- Added additional lighting in the basement.
- Installed a ventilation fan in the attic.
- Replaced the heat pump with a conventional Trane $6000 5 ton natural gas-fired furnace and air conditioning system.
- Roofing inspection conducted followed by the correction of several minor deficiencies. The inspector estimated that the life of the roofing was 10-12 years. Click >> Roofing Inspection Report and >>Roofing Repairs Completed for more information.
- Converted an interior storage locker to a coat closet.
- Removed several problem trees from the back yard.